Careers With PHI Learning
The candidate should be able to
- Code, total, batch, enter, check and fix transactions, such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, purchase orders, cheque, invoices, cheque requisitions and bank statements, using computerized and manual systems.
- Maintain filing and record systems, and make photocopies.
- Speak, read and write in English.
- Understand basic accounting procedures.
- Have fast and accurate data entry skills.
The position also requires the candidate to be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel. B.Com. Graduates having the above mentioned skills may apply mentioning the expected salary to email@example.com
Web Administration Assistant
The candidates must have strong technical expertise and problem-solving skills with working knowledge of web development, design and system administration.
- Web development: candidates must be proficient in web programing languages to update and create web pages.
- Infrastructure expertise: job will involve maintain websites therefore, knowledge of security, hosting, network optimization, databases and other infrastructure related factors is a must.
- The candidate should be dependable and quick in order to fix bugs, prepare backups and disaster recovery plans.
- The candidate should be able to resolve customer queries and be proactive in working to fix the problems and communicating updates. They should also be able to explain technical concepts in everyday language to the customers.
- The candidate should also be able to assist in web/online marketing and promotion.
If you fulfill the above requirements, please send your resume mentioning the expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org