Ebooks are books that are available in digital format.
Most of our original titles are now also available as Ebooks.
These Ebooks can be ordered online and delivered electronically to your computer.
1. How do I know which book is available as Ebook?
All the books which are available as Ebook, will have 'Buy Ebook Edition' link in the book detail page. You can pay for Ebook version online, for online download.
2. Can I read your Ebooks using Adobe Reader or Acrobat?
No. Ebooks are encrypted to prevent unauthorized copying.
You need Adobe Digital Edition to read our Ebooks.
3. How do I read Ebooks?
You need Adobe Digital Editions installed on your computer, which is available FREE from Adobe.
Click here to download Adobe Digital Editions
4. What are the System Requirements for Adobe Digital Editions?
5. Should I activate Adobe Digital Editions anonymously or with an Adobe ID
6. Can I Print or Copy/Paste from your Ebooks?
No. Printing and copy/Paste is disabled on our Ebooks.
7. Can I download the Ebook on mulitple computers and devices?
Ebooks are transferable to maximum 5 other computers or devices that you own.
You must register your Adobe Digital Editions to use this feature.
8. If my computer is formatted, can I download my Ebook again?
If you have registered your Adobe Digital Edition, then you can download your Ebook again.
9. Where can I get more help on Adobe Digital Editions?
10. How do I download an Ebook?
Click here for download instructions highly recommended reading.
11. Which devices and mobile applications are compatible with Adobe Digital Editions?