With a focus on integrating marketing and selling, this textbook provides a long-term orientation to sales and distribution management. The book covers key components of the subject with a practical perspective into the scope of sales management, theories and process of selling, sales quotas and territories, retail environment, channel decisions and management, salesforce management and supply chain management.
Organising 21 chapters in two sections, the book is written with the aim to provide its readers with a concise yet thorough insight of various aspects of sales and distribution management. Beginning with the introduction and leading to the latest trends in distribution management, the book covers the whole gamut of the subject. The book will be of immense value to the undergraduate and postgraduate students of management and commerce.
• Comprehensive yet concise: Presents a comprehensive, easy-to-read text written in an engaging style.
• Practical Approach: Offers a practical approach with the help of numerous examples.
• Industry preparedness: Provides sufficient food for thought to students to transform them into result-oriented marketers.
• Emerging issues: Latest issues like managing sales during crisis and digital supply networks covered as separate chapters.
• Case studies: A brief case study after each chapter, focusing on specific issues dealt within the chapter.
• Case-based analytical and chapter-end Questions: Designed to help students ponder upon various aspects and analysing their understanding of the subject.