The book is designed as per the present requirement of subject. It acquaints the students/readers with fundamental image processing concepts and methodologies for better understanding and more meaningful retrieval of information of the internal structure of human organs. In the book, various concepts of image processing are discussed for different modalities of medical imaging, such as CT, MRI, PET, and SPECT. The book covers various important topics such as Programming in MATLAB, Biomedical Imaging, Artificial Neural Network, and Image Processing. The chapters on image enhancement, segmentation, shape analysis, registration, visualization, and retrieval make this book very comprehensive and useful for the students/readers. The exercises and examples given in each chapter will be very helpful to better understand the topics and to do quick revision.
1. Artificial Neural Network in image processing is described briefly.
2. Different modalities of image processing are discussed in the book.
3. Shape theoretic approach of image processing is also discussed.
4. Chapters on Programming in MATLAB, Biomedical Imaging, ANN, Medical Image Modalities, Image Enhancement, Segmentation, Shape Analysis, Registration, Visualization, and Retrieval make the book very comprehensive.
1. B.Tech/M.Tech CSE, IT, Engineering Physics, and Mathematics and Computing