The book, now in its sixth edition, is updated and simplified without changing the structure and organization of chapters and sacrificing rigour. The pedagogy remains the same except that the illustrations and examples have been rearranged and placed immediately after the discussion of a principle and concept to make learning easy and more convenient for the readers. The book remains suitable for self-learning financial accounting by the students and corporate executives.
The book is primarily intended for the students of undergraduate and graduate management programmes like MBA, MBA (Executive), MBA (online), PGDM, BMS and BBA programmes. Besides, the students preparing for professional accounting programmes like CA, CMA and CS will also find this book as a resource.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SIXTH EDITION
• IND AS revised up to March 31, 2022
• Published Financial Statements of Apollo Tyres Limited, Ceat Limited, and Appolo Hospitals Enterprises Limited for the financial year 2020–2021 have been used to illustrate corporate financial reporting and financial ratios.
• New illustrations and examples
• Chapter-wise review problems along with solutions
• Chapter-wise solutions to multiple-choice questions
• Solution manual for instructors
• MBA—compulsory course
• M.Sc. in Banking and Finance
• BFIA (Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis)
• Practicing managers