NumPy for Data Analysis is a practical and beginner-friendly introduction to data analysis which covers the basics of NumPy (Numerical Python), a data science tool in Python. This classic book covers the basic to advanced topics of NumPy, which is the backbone of various Python libraries. It helps students to acquire programming skills in the Python package NumPy and perform mathematical and statistical operations.
This textbook prepares students to:
• Learn basic and advanced features in NumPy.
• Solve real-world data analysis problems through detailed examples.
• Use NumPy to write code in more concise and clear manner.
• Write programs related to 4-D arrays.
This book is primarily meant for a programming language course taught to undergraduate students of Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, and Electronics and Communication Engineering. Software Engineers can also use the book as a reference for better understanding, how their programs interact with the system within less time compared to all other programming languages.
• B.Tech (computer science and engineering, information technology, and electronics and communication engineering)
• UG and PG Students of Data Science