The book discusses the whole gamut of retail management emphasizing the changing retail environment in Indian and International context for conceptual clarity and mastery of retailing by the modern readers. It offers experiential learning through contextual case studies to render a better understanding of each functional area of retail management. Various aspects of retail management at the introductory level have been covered and explained lucidly, supported with examples, illustration and photographs to enable students to comprehend the subject matter with ease.
The objective of the book is to give hands-on experience and learning of global retail practices to the students of management studies.
• Thorough coverage of retailing in modern context, including e-retailing
• Case-studies, caselets and examples to make students industry-ready
• Bullet-point approach for key topics to highlight important information
• Graphics to generate students’ interest and make learning easy
• MBA, PGDM and PGPBA
• Marketing professionals and trainers