Fluid Mechanics has transformed from fundamental subject to application-oriented subject. Over the years, numerous experts introduced number of books on the theme. Majority of them are rather theoretical with numerical problems and derivations. However, due to increase in computational facilities and availability of MATLAB and equivalent software tools, the subject is also transforming into computational perspective. We firmly believe that this new dimension will greatly benefit present generation students.
The present book is an effort to tackle the subject in MATLAB environment and consists of 16 chapters. The book can support undergraduate students in fluid mechanics, and can also be referred to as a text/reference book.
• Explanation of Fluid Mechanics in MATLAB in structured and lucid manner
• 161 Example Problems supported by corresponding MATLAB codes compatible with 2016a version
• 162 Exercise Problems for reinforced learning
• 12 MP4 Videos for the demonstration of MATLAB codes for effective understanding while enhancing thinking ability of readers
• A Question Bank containing 261 Representative Questions and 120 Numerical Problems
Students of B.E/B.Tech and AMIE (Civil, Mechanical and Chemical Engineering) &Useful to students preparing for GATE and UPSC examinations.