Business has been increasingly becoming global in its scope, orientation and strategic intent. This book by a renowned author provides a comprehensive yet concise exposition of the salient features, trends and intricacies of international business. The subject matter is presented in a lucid and succinct style so that even those who do not have a prerequisite knowledge of the subject can easily understand it. The text is enriched and made more interesting by a number of illustrative diagrams, tables and boxes. Another significant feature is the profuse references to Indian contexts and examples. Obsolete materials have been deleted and new ones are added at many places.
The sixth edition of the book is characterised by updating of information throughout, besides significant modifications and recasting of most of the chapters. The text is supplemented with five new cases.
The book is primarily intended for the undergraduate and postgraduate students of management and commerce. Besides, it will also prove useful for the postgraduate students of economics.
Visit https://www.phindia.com/International_Business_Cherunilam for instructor’s resource (PPTs).
NEW TO THE SIXTH EDITION
• Introduces new chapters on
– Global Economic, Political and Technological Environments of Business
– Global Socio-Cultural and Demographic Environment
– International Investment and Financing
– Balance of Payments and Global Trade
– Foreign Trade Policy, Regulation and Promotion
• Offers significant revision in the chapters on
– Introduction to International Business
– WTO and Global Liberalisation
– International Monetary System and Foreign Exchange Market
– Multinational Corporations
– International Operations Management
– Trade and BOP of India
– India in the Global Setting
– Globalisation of Indian Business
• Presents slight modifications in the chapters on
– International Trading Environment
– International Organisations
• Replaces the old case studies with five new ones to keep students abreast of the latest practice in the field
• MBA / PGDM / BBA
• MCom / BCom