Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the recognized national level examinations that demands focussed study along with forethought, systematic planning and exactitude. Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is also one of those examinations, a student has to face to get admission in various postgraduate programs. So, in order to become up to snuff for this eligibility clause (qualifying GATE/PGECET), a student facing a very high competition should excel his/her standards to success by way of preparing from the standard books.
This book guides students via simple, elegant and explicit presentation that blends theory logically and rigorously with the practical aspects bearing on computer science and information technology. The book not only keeps abreast of all the chapterwise information generally asked in the examinations but also proffers felicitous tips in the furtherance of problem-solving technique.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BOOK
• Systematic discussion of concepts endowed with ample illustrations
• Notes are incorporated at several places giving additional information on the key concepts
• Inclusion of solved practice exercises for verbal and numerical aptitude to guide students from practice and examination point of view
• Prodigious objective-type questions based on the past years’ GATE examination questions with answer keys and in-depth explanation are available at https://www.phindia.com/GATE_AND_PGECET
• Every solution lasts with a reference, thus providing a scope for further study
The book, which will prove to be an epitome of learning the concepts of CS and IT for GATE/PGECET examination, is purely intended for the aspirants of GATE and PGECET examinations. It should also be of considerable utility and worth to the aspirants of UGC-NET as well as to those who wish to pursue career in public sector units like ONGC, NTPC, ISRO, BHEL, BARC, DRDO, DVC, Power-grid, IOCL and many more. In addition, the book is also of immense use for the placement coordinators of GATE/PGECET.
• GATE/PGECET Examination
• UGC-NET Examination
• Examinations conducted by PSUs like ONGC, NTPC, ISRO, BHEL, BARC, DRDO, DVC, Power-grid, IOCL and many more