Science teaching has evolved as a blend of conventional methods and modern aids owing to the changing needs and techniques of education with an objective to develop scientific attitude among the students. This Fourth Edition of Innovative Science Teaching aims to strike balance between modern teaching methods and time-tested theories.
FEATURES OF THE FOURTH EDITION
• Chapters 3, 8 and 13 have been thoroughly revised and updated in the light of advancements of application of technology in teaching.
• Chapter 13—New Technology to Promote Learning—has been expanded to include the impact of technology on teaching and learning.
• E-learning materials and website addresses relevant to science teaching have been updated.
• All chapters have been revised and extensive coverage of all aspects of modern teaching has been included.
This edition of Innovative Science Teaching is designed for the undergraduate and postgraduate students of Education specializing in science teaching. It can also prove useful as a reference book for administrators, researchers and teacher-trainers.
• B.Ed (specialization in Science Teaching
• M.Ed (specialization in Science Teaching)
• Diploma Courses in Education