This systematically organized text, now in its second edition, gives an in-depth analysis of the multidimensional aspects of strategic marketing. Comprising a harmonious blend of theoretical aspects and real-world applications, the book presents the framework that governs a firm's strategic decisions in the area of marketing.
Divided into five parts, the text attempts to provide an explanation and critical analysis of the core concepts that have driven the growth and development of the subject for decades. At the same time, emerging concepts that would shape the scope of the subject have also been highlighted.
The book is specifically written for the students who pursue academic and professional programmes in marketing, management and business studies.
• Provides case studies in the context of Indian business at the end of each chapter to reinforce the understanding of the theory.
• Comprises glossary of terms in addition to chapter-end summary, exercises and references.
• Emphasizes self-study approach by explaining complex issues in a simple and student-friendly manner.
NEW TO THE SECOND EDITION
• Entirely revamped and updated to make the book an effective teaching and learning resource.
• New chapters on ‘Service Marketing Strategies’, ‘Global Marketing Strategies’ and ‘Internal Marketing: A Tool for Implementation’.
• Inclusion of several new sections throughout the text as per the latest development in the field.
• Marketing MBA