The book thoroughly explains various theories and concepts applied in the field of learning and teaching. It orderly describes effective techniques and methods by using descriptive analytical approach and methodology.
It covers in the intelligible form a wide spectrum of information inclusive of that required for the compulsory paper “Learning and Teaching” incorporated in the curriculum of B.Ed. courses of various Indian universities in accordance with the guidelines of National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
The book discusses the nature and importance of learning theories propagated by behaviourists, cognitivists and humanists. It also focuses on pedagogy, andragogy, models of teaching, tasks and process of learning, strategies of teaching, learning styles, concepts of e-learning and m-learning in the applications of ICT.
KEY FEATURES :
• Full coverage of syllabi of all the Indian universities
• Diligently arranged chapters for the sequential learning
• Comprehensive explanation with illustrative examples and case studies
• Explicit figures, tables and diagrams for easy interpretation
• Summary at each chapter-end for quick review
The book is primarily intended to B.Ed. students. Besides, the text is also of immense value to the students of B. EL Ed., M.Ed., MA (Ed.), M.Phil., and teachers, training professionals and counsellors.