This book is evolved from the experience of the author who taught all lab courses in his three decades of teaching in various universities in India. The objective of this lab manual is to provide information to undergraduate students to practice experiments in electronics laboratories. This book covers 118 experiments for linear/analog integrated circuits lab, communication engineering lab, power electronics lab, microwave lab and optical communication lab.
The experiments described in this book enable the students to learn:
• Various analog integrated circuits and their functions
• Analog and digital communication techniques
• Power electronics circuits and their functions
• Microwave equipment and components
• Optical communication devices
This book is intended for the B.Tech students of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Electronics, Instrumentation and Control, Computer Science, and Applied Electronics. It is designed not only for engineering students, but can also be used by BSc/MSc (Physics) and Diploma students.
• Contains aim, components and equipment required, theory, circuit diagram, pin-outs of active devices, design, tables, graphs, alternate circuits, and troubleshooting techniques for each experiment
• Includes viva voce and examination questions with their answers
• Provides exposure on various devices
• B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Electronics, Instrumentation and Control, Computer Science, and Applied Electronics)
• BSc/MSc (Physics)
• Diploma (Engineering)