This comprehensive text providing clear insight into the principles and practices of management with real-life examples and cases, now in its third edition, updates and revise chapters in lights of recent advances in the area.
It discusses whole gamut of management beginning from its introduction, evolution, communication to the latest powerful and necessary tools such as QMS and Six Sigma, which are used to drive quality improvement in a company.
• Case studies at the end of each chapter with related thought-provoking discussion questions.
• Clearly labelled, self-explanatory diagrams and tables to support concept.
• Review Questions, Chapter Summary, Glossary and List of Abbreviations.
WHAT IS NEW TO THIS EDITION
• Introduces strategies and issues of Corporate Respect and Corporate Social Responsibilities.
• Incorporates a new chapter on ‘Six Sigma’ and revised chapters on Management and Society, TQM and QMS.
• Includes several new case studies to give hands-on experience and professional orientation to the students.