Project Appraisal and Financing, now in its Second Edition, is thoroughly revised and updated. While retaining its basic character, the subject matter has been further simplified, rationalized, abridged and enhanced qualitatively in virtually every chapter. In view of the ever-growing ecosystem of startups in our country, a new chapter on Startups and Their Funding has been added in the book.
Primarily intended for the students of MBA/PGDM/PGDBM and other allied courses such as MFC and MBE, the latest edition will also be of immense value to the students of CA, CWA, CS, CFA, CPA and CAIIB. Besides, it will be equally beneficial for the executive development and in-company training programmes on project appraisal and financing. Project finance executives in consulting firms and lending institutions and banks will also be benefited from the book due to its practical orientation.
• Comprehensive coverage and treatment of the subject matter.
• Practical approach in dealing with the subject, thus making the text easy-to-comprehend.
• Large number of varying illustrations and exercises.
• Large number of case studies, including 2 (written by the author) registered with The Case Centre UK/USA.
• A new chapter on Startups and Their Funding.
TARGET AUDIENCEStudents of: • MBA/PGDM/PGDBM • MFC and MBE • CA, CWA, CS, CFA, CPA and CAIIB