‘Communication Skills for Professionals’ is a time-tested book which aims to equip students, academicians and professionals with all the necessary skills to communicate effectively, so that they can thrive in this competitive world.
WHAT DOES THE BOOK CONTAINThis compact and student friendly text is divided in several sections, and covers several topics like Detailed section on Vocabulary.
• Items of: grammar; verbs; phrasal verbs; voices; tenses; transformation and synthesis of sentences.
• ‘Rectification of Grammatical Errors’ in order to identify and correct errors.
• Analysis of the 4 skills of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
• Skills of Technical Writing and Public Speaking.
• Body Language and Group Discussion.
All these and more aims to make the learner a winner, not only in his personal life, but also in his Professional life. The book is easy to read and understand. Each point is illustrated with examples from practical life.
Even the grammar exercises and all other activity-based questions have been skillfully designed and worked out in Classrooms.
WHAT IS NEW TO THIS EDITION
• In the modern business world where speed and ease of communication is very important E-mails have become widely prevalent. An E-mail can even make or break a career.
• Detailed discussions have been shared in this Edition on how to write the perfect E-mail.
• A completely new chapter has been added on social media tools like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Job seekers would learn how to upload their portfolios and highlight their skills and achievements and connect with prospective employers and collaborators.