In today's ever changing environment, digital marketing has become the fastest means to advertise a business and create a brand value online. It has proved to be the most effective method to increase the reach of the business and generate potential leads. Hence, the book is an attempt to explain the concept and digital marketing tools lucidly to help students gain in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and develop critical thinking towards the subject.
Comprising 11 chapters, judiciously divided into five units, the book covers a full gamut of digital marketing from its introduction, opportunities and challenges, digital penetration in the Indian market, digital marketing mix, STP model, CRM in the digital world, role of Internet marketing, designing websites, traffic building, online advertising and direct marketing to the digital marketing tools to execute appropriate strategy. Besides, the text also explains popular types of interactive marketing concepts and the ethical and legal issues in India in relation to digital marketing.
Primarily designed to cater to the needs of undergraduate students of commerce, as per the CBCS Scheme, the book will also be of immense value to the students of business administration.
• Interesting facts to inspire students' curiosity.
• Real-life case studies for easy grasping of the subject.
• Chapter-end summary for quick recapitulation.
• Review questions for practice.
• Glossary to assist students to understand commonly used terms.
• Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for self-assessment and evaluation.
• B.Com/B.Com (Hons)