The second edition of the book comprehensively covers the vast subject of Financial Administration in a coherent and simple language. Providing vivid explanation with suitable examples of the topics prescribed in the core paper offered to undergraduate and postgraduate students of public administration, it thoroughly discusses all the key topics as per the UPSC syllabus. The book deals with the major types and the process of budgeting, committees, commissions and tax administration in India. Creating foundation of the concepts laid by Kautilya, the book gives a clear understanding and view how they have evolved into modern concepts in India.
• Blend of theoretical and practical aspects
• Evolution of the concepts in Financial Administration
• Across-the-board study of original government reports
• Includes topics like NITI Aayog; XIV and XV Finance Commission
• B.A. Hons. Public Administration
• B.A. Public Administration
• UPSC–Civil Services Exam