This highly acclaimed text, designed for postgraduate students of management, commerce, and financial studies, has been enlarged and updated in its second edition by introducing new chapters and topics with its focus on conceptual understanding based on practical examples. Each derivative product is illustrated with the help of diagrams, charts, tables and solved problems. Sufficient exercises and review questions help students to practice and test their knowledge.
Since this comprehensive text includes latest developments in the field, the students pursuing CA, ICWA and CFA will also find this book of immense value, besides management and commerce students.
THE NEW EDITION INCLUDES
• Four new chapters on ‘Forward Rate Agreements’, ‘Pricing and Hedging of Swaps’, ‘Real Options’, and ‘Commodity Derivatives Market’
• Substantially revised chapters—‘Risk Management in Derivatives’, ‘Foreign Currency Forwards’, and ‘Credit Derivatives’
• Trading mechanism of Short-term interest rate futures and Long-term interest rate futures
• Trading of foreign currency futures in India with RBI Guidelines
• Currency Option Contracts in India
• More solved examples and practice problems
• Separate sections on ‘Swaps’ and ‘Other Financial Instruments’
• Extended Glossary