This book on Management Accounting has been written to serve as a useful text for undergraduate courses in commerce and management— B.Com. (Hons.), B.Com., B.B.A., B.B.S., B.B.M., B.B.E.—offered by Indian Universities and Institutes. Besides, the students pursuing M.Com., M.B.A., M.I.B., C.A., C.M.A. and C.S. will also find the book equally beneficial for their course curriculum.
• Written in a simple, lucid and easy to comprehend style, to facilitate learning even for the first time readers.
• Topics have been presented and organised systematically.
• Concepts are supported with numerous graphs, tables and diagrams, wherever required.
• Incorporates more than 260 solved examples/illustrations/questions from previous examination papers of various universities and professional institutes.
• Considerable number of objective type, multiple choice questions (MCQs), and theoretical and practical questions have been provided in each chapter for the students to learn and practice.
The book has already found place in the recommended list of the UGC curriculum under its Choice Based Credit System.