Written in an easy-to-grasp language, the book brings to light the various topics pertaining to Web engineering at one place in a comprehensive manner. The text, organized in eleven chapters, enables its readers to analyze, model, design, code, test and maintain their Web sites. Through its systematic presentation of topics, i.e., from basic level to advanced level, the book apprises the readers with the finer points of the various phases of Web development life cycle like Web analysis, Web design, Web coding (Web technologies), Web testing and Web maintenance.
This book is chiefly intended for the undergraduate and postgraduate students of Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology. It is also of immense use for the students of M.Sc. in Computer Science and MCA.HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BOOK
• Inclusion of multiple choice questions (with answers) and solved conceptual questions at the end of each chapter helps the students from examination point-of-view.
• Chapter-end review questions check the grasping power of the students and help in developing their skills.
• Adequate number of solved programming examples and case tools are included in the book, which consider Web engineering as an umbrella activity.
• Notes are given in between the text to highlight the important points for quick reference.
• Ample figures and tables are given to support the concepts explained.
• Enclosure of question bank, glossary, bibliography and sample papers makes the book replete with features.