MATLAB: Easy Way of Learning, covers exactly what students need to know in an introductory course. This comprehensive book helps reader in understanding all the aspects of MATLAB basics and applications in an easy way. The authors explain concepts by balanced treatment of theoretical and practical concepts with easy-to-understand programming codes and executions. The book is suitable for the postgraduate and undergraduate students of engineering and sciences streams.
• Includes sufficient numbers of examples and illustrations.
• Blends self-contained and reader friendly approach for teaching the concepts related to Simulink, Fuzzy Logic, Neural Network and Signal and Image Processing.
• Covers wide ideas of applications through systematic and sequentially planned organized chapters.
• Introduces MATLAB functions and other special functions with the help of worked out programs.
• Provides Summary of the presented features, Review questions and Practice exercise at the end of each chapter that will reinforce the concepts.
• Explains concepts with the help of screenshots of the MATLAB software.