This well-received book, now in its second edition, incorporates a new chapter on PHP as Chapter 13 based on the readers’ demand in todays world PHP which is an important web programming technology.
This text provides students with a comprehensible introduction to the programming and scripting languages currently used to create Web sites and Web applications—the main aim being to teach the programming concepts of various Web technologies and the fundamentals needed to program on the Internet.
The book is intended as a text for students of Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, and Master of Computer Applications.
• Presents well-designed material on HTML, DHTML, XML and PHP with many practical exercises.
• Explains the development of servlets with simple examples.
• Explores the programming features of JSPs.
• Introduces the elements of ASPs with worked-out exercises.
• Includes Review Questions and Objective Type Questions at the end of each chapter.