This comprehensive text designed for MBA, MCom, MA (Economics), MA (Sociology) and PhD (Management, Commerce, Economics, and Engineering) courses continues to give complete account of concepts and statistical tools of research methodology in its Second Edition. The textbook also serves as a reference for consultants to carryout projects/consultancies in industries or service organizations.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF THE BOOK
• Written in an easy to read style
• Each technique is illustrated with sufficient number of numerical examples
• Gives complete account of statistics and aspects of research methodology
• Chapter 8 gives complete account of testing of hypotheses
• Design and analysis of experiments, advanced multivariate analysis, multidimensional scaling and conjoint analysis, algorithmic research, models for industries and public systems, simulation are unique to this text.
• Graded chapter-end questions
NEW TO THIS EDITION
Introduction of a chapter on SPSS (Chapter 17)
, is new to this edition
which gives readers an idea to obtain statistics for different techniques presented in this text. The different screenshots for different modules of SPSS applied to suitable example problems on sample session for data creation, reports, descriptive statistics, tables, compare means, general linear model, correlation, simple regression, nonparametric tests, classify, data reduction and graphs help readers to understand the features of SPSS.AUDIENCE
• MA (Economics)
• MA (Sociology) and
• PhD (Management, Commerce, Economics, and Engineering)