The book is primarily designed to cater to the needs of undergraduate and postgraduate students of Electronics and Communication Engineering and allied branches. The book has been written keeping average students in mind.
This well-organised and lucidly written text gives a comprehensive view of microwave concepts covering its vast spectrum, transmission line, network analysis, microwave tubes, microwave solid-state devices, microwave measurement techniques, microwave antenna theories, radars and satellite communication.
• A fairly large number of well-labelled diagrams provides practical understanding of the concepts.
• Solved numerical problems aptly crafted and placed right after conceptual discussion provide better comprehension of the subject matter.
• Chapter summary highlights important points for quick recap and revision before examination.
• About 200 MCQs with answers help students to prepare for competitive examinations.
• Appropriate number of unsolved numerical problems with answers improves problem solving skill of students.
• Simplified complex mathematical derivations by synthesising them in smaller parts for easy grasping.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate students of Electronics and Communication Engineering and allied branches