The quality and productivity of a research work very much depends on the competency of the researchers. Such competency needs to be generated and nurtured properly among the researchers from the very beginning of their research career. This comprehensive book on research methodology discusses in detail how to carry out research studies in various disciplines of behavioural sciences in an organized manner.
The book is meant for the postgraduate students of Education (M.Ed.), Sociology, Psychology and Management. In addition, it will also be useful to research scholars in learning the art of doing qualitative and quantitative research studies in behavioural sciences.
• Systematic and logical organization of the subject matter providing step-by-step description of the research methodology for conducting research studies.
• Extensively illustrated with working examples, diagrams and tables.
• A comprehensive description of the essential data collection tools employed in quantitative and qualitative research studies, along with their proper construction, standardization and validation.
• Complete and workable description of the techniques and methods of data analysis used in quantitative and qualitative research studies.
• A complete chapter devoted to the use of computer technology for the execution of the quantitative and qualitative research studies.