This thoroughly revised and enlarged edition brings to light the latest developments taking place in the area of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and focuses on current CRM practices of various service industries.
This edition is organised into five parts containing 19 chapters. Part I focuses on making the readers aware of the conceptual and literary developments, and also on the strategic implementation of the concepts. Part II discusses the research aspects of CRM. Part III deals with the applications of information technologies in CRM. Part IV provides the various newer and emerging concepts in CRM. Finally, Part V analyses the CRM applications in various sectors, industries and companies.
Primarily intended as a textbook for the students of Management, the book would prove to be an invaluable asset for professionals in service industries.
New to This Edition
• Includes five new chapters, namely Research Techniques and Methods in Customer Relationship Management; Customer Satisfaction; Customer Loyalty; Service Quality; and Service Recovery Management, along with several additions of new text and revisions of the existing text.
• Provides latest advancements in CRM to keep the students abreast of these developments.
• Gives as many as 16 Case Studies with critical analysis of different industries to help the readers understand the subject.
• Covers a number of illustrations to elucidate the concepts discussed.
• Gives Project Assignment in each chapter.
Powerpoint slides are available for adopting faculty for classroom teaching. Please send your request - Click here.