Maximum Questions in JEE (Main) 2016 follow the pattern of SOLVED NUMERICALS given in this book.
This book is designed to aid students in their preparation for JEE (Main). It is a well-planned study guide which shows through examples and challenging questions
how to think analytically, and find a way to the “mysteries” of problem solving.
The book leads students through a broad spectrum of levels of difficulty with the intention that they will be able to crack their examinations successfully.
• The topic-wise concepts of the subject matter have been explained in each chapter for ease of recapitulation by the students.
• Each chapter contains nearly 180 solved problems, from the routine to the intriguing, to test, reinforce and expand the understanding of the concepts presented.
• Each chapter contains a large variety of questions to hone the analytical and reasoning skills of students.
• The book contains three sets of mock test papers and one fully solved sample paper for practice.
• Maximum questions in 2016 JEE (Main) following the pattern of questions from this book.