The third edition of this text focuses on the basic concepts of control systems as before. It presents them in a succinct style and with about 400 worked-out examples. The study of control systems basically entails a knowledge of different kinds of systems that are presented via their transfer functions in the time domain and frequency domain. A major part of this study involves a knowledge of stability of systems in those domains. But then, a knowledge of study of multiple input multiple output (MIMO) systems as well as digital systems is also necessary. All these have been dealt with in lucid, student-friendly manner and with the assumption that the student has only HS-level mathematics background.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
• Quick reading guide.
• Introduction of relevant mathematics wherever needed.
• Emphasis on MCQs, which demand knowledge of intricate concepts.
• Graphs and diagrams to illustrate concepts.
• B.Tech Electrical Engineering
• B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
• B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering
• B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
• B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering