This well-received book, now in its second edition, is designed for the students preparing for the campus recruitment screening test and the undergraduate students for their course in Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. The main objective of this volume is to guide the students to solve the problems within the stipulated time and that too with the higher degree of accuracy.
Organized in two parts—Quantitative Aptitude (Part I) and Reasoning (Part II)—it helps students to apply basic mathematical and reasoning concepts to a range of quantitative and reasoning problems. The separate sections are devoted to verbal and nonverbal reasoning. It sharpens the ability to apply analytical and logical thinking while gathering and analysing information, designing and testing solutions to problems, and formulating plans.
This book is a valuable resource for conducting training programmes/workshops to train students in problem solving techniques in Mathematical Aptitude. It would equally be useful to the candidates appearing for quantitative aptitude and reasoning test conducted in various competitive examinations.
New to This Edition
• Numerous Aptitude questions (with explanatory answers) asked in recent placement tests and competitive exams
• New Chapters on
– Simplification – Races and Games
– Stocks and Shares – Discount – Logarithm
• Short-cut methods to reach at quick solutions to problems.
• Model Test Papers (with solutions) to instill confidence in the examinees.
• Important formulae and notes to reinforce the understanding of the subject matter