Print Book ISBN : 978-81-203-4741-0
Pages : 242
Ebook : Available
Print Book : Available
Binding : Paperback
Price : ₹250.00
Preface • Acknowledgements.
Part I: Emerging Scenario: Foreign Trade and Investment—Economic and Political Environment—
1. Globalization. 2. WTO: Important Provisions and Agreements. 3. International Trade and WTO. 4. Trade Liberalization and Imports: Industry-wise Analysis. 5. WTO, Intellectual Property Rights, and Industrial Sector. 6. TRIPS Agreements and Pharmaceutical Industry. 7. WTO, GATS and Telecom Sector.
Part II: Legal and Cultural Environment—
8. Legal Environment and Dispute Settlement Mechanism. 9. Cultural Differences and Cross-Cultural Factors.
Part III: International Trade: Theory and Policy—
10. International Trade Theories. 11. India’s Trade Policy. 12. Regional Trade Blocks.
Part IV: International Business Environment, Global Market and Country Analysis—
13. Foreign Direct Investment (FDI). 14. Country Evaluation and Selection. 15. International Business Environment: Country Analysis.
Part V: International Finance—
16. Global Monetary System. 17. Foreign Exchange Market. 18. Exchange Rates, Risk Management and FEMA. 19. Euro vs. US Dollar. 20. Currency Crisis and Lessons.
Part VI: Strategy of International Business—
21. Global Strategic Management and Multinational Enterprises. 22. Global Market Entry Strategies. 23. Globe-HEX Model. 24. International Marketing: Concepts, Practice and Strategies. 25. International Human Resource Management and Strategies.
Part VII: Export-Import Management—
26. Export-Import Procedures. 27. Special Economic Zones.
Part VIII: Structure of International Business—
28. Institutional Framework for Export Promotion. 29. Management Practices and Strategies for Japanese MNCs. 30. Imports from China. 31. Global Sunrise Industry: Biotechnology. 32. SWOT Analysis of Electronics and Textile Industries.
Part IX: Case Studies—
1. Pfizer Inc.: Global Success Strategies. 2. Ford Motor Company: Business Strategies. 3. Adani Group: Global Sense of Enterprise. 4. Benetton is Everywhere.
A: 20 Steps for Successful Exporting.
B: Websites to Get Information on International Business.
C: Section A: Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCPDC). Section B: Uniform Rules for Collection (URC).
D: Bill of Lading.
F: Bill of Exchange.
G: Airway Bill.
H: Proforma Invoice.
I: Packing List.
J: LC Advising Letter.
K: Letter of Credit.
L: Application for Remittance.
M: Port Trust Copy of Shipping Bill/Dock Challan/Export Application for Export of Duplicate Bill.
N: Port Trust Copy of Shipping Bill for Export of Goods under Claim for Duty Drawback.
Question Bank. Model Test Papers.
"Dr. Justin Paul is an outstanding author, an excellent teacher and mentor. Amongst the entire excellent academic faculty at IIM Indore, he was one of the best and most liked. It was an honour and privilege to study under the guidance of such a guru.
-DR. PRANAV MOHAN , IFC, World Bank
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Justin Paul for writing the book on International Business, Sixth Edition, PHI Learning. I LOVE THIS BOOK. It is different from all other books I have ever read. The book gives all the relevant details of the effects of the policies and current changes in the international business environment."
-DR. DIVYA NEGI GHAI, Graphic Era University, Dehradun
"It was a pleasure and unique experience to be taught by Professor Justin Paul at the University of Washington. I especially valued his international experience and insight, candor and professional depth. I also had the chance to interact with Professor Paul on a personal level and was particularly struck by his integrity and genuine interest."
-AVISHAI BARAL, USA, Financial Analyst, Amazon.com
"It is with immense pleasure that I am writing to endorse for Dr. Justin Paul's work. I have read his books and have also referred them several times. His books have emerged as the best selling title in Asia, particularly in South Asia. It is one of the best text available on the subject. The book covers all the aspects of International Marketing with a focus on IB environment, strategy and EXIM procedures."
-DR. MAHUA DUTTA, Professor, Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi