The comprehensive coverage of the Sixth Edition equips students with the latest information on e-commerce—concepts, models, strategies, and techniques that can be used to build useful e-commerce applications. The book features several comprehensive and diverse case studies and data on Indian corporations, as well as multinational companies showing success and failure of their Web-based electronic business models. Coverage of a broad range of topics, including the latest developments in technology as well as taxation issues, makes the book a solid introductory text for the rapidly expanding number of courses in e-commerce for the students of business management and commerce at undergraduate and postgraduate level, and also, for the students pursuing courses in computer applications, information technology and computer science engineering.
• Provides coverage of all elements of e-commerce, including customer relationship, supply chain management, e-payment, e-security, mobile commerce, and Web designing.
• Addresses key legal issues related to taxation (including GST), privacy, copyright, and so forth.
• Gives the end-of-chapter Internet search exercises to help students develop analytical skills.
• Defines key technical terms in the glossary.
NEW TO THE SIXTH EDITION
• Updated tables and figures throughout the book
• Mobile business models, which are gaining more importance nowadays
• New topics such as business models, search engine optimization, digital payment transition in India, and so on
• Augmented sections on social media marketing, security on the Internet, etc.
• Completely revamped chapters on ‘Information Systems for Mobile Commerce’, ‘Legal and Ethical Issues’, and ‘E-commerce Laws and Taxation Issues’.
• B.Tech (IT/CSE)
• M.Tech (IT)