Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-768—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions development with SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services (SSAS), including modeling and queries. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
• Design a multidimensional BI semantic model
• Design a tabular BI semantic model
• Develop queries using Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
• Configure and maintain SSAS
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
• Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
• Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
• Assumes you are a database or BI professional with experience creating models, writing MDX or DAX queries, and using SSAS
Developing SQL Data Models
About the Exam
Exam 70-768 focuses on skills and knowledge for creating BI solutions that require implementing multidimensional data models, implementing and maintaining OLAP cubes, and implementing tabular data models.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam as well as Exam 70-767: Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse earns you MCSA: SQL 2016 Business Intelligence Development certification, qualifying you for a position as a BI developer. See full details at: microsoft.com/learning