Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-345—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Exchange Server 2016 planning, deployment, migration, management, and troubleshooting. Designed for experienced IT pros ready to advance their status, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSE level.
Focus on the skills measured on the exam:
• Plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot mailbox databases
• Plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot client access services
• Plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot transport services
• Plan, deploy, and manage an Exchange infrastructure, recipients, and security
• Plan, deploy, and manage compliance, archiving, eDiscovery, and auditing
• Implement and manage coexistence, hybrid scenarios, migration, and federation
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
• Organizes its coverage by the “Skills measured” posted on the exam webpage
• Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
• Provides exam preparation tips by top trainers
• Points to in-depth material by topic for exam candidates needing additional review
• Assumes you have experience designing and managing Exchange Server, and have responsibilities for Exchange Server 2016 messaging in an enterprise environment.