This textbook, presented in a clear and friendly writing style, provides students of Class XI with a thorough introduction to the discipline of computer science. It offers accurate and balanced coverage of all the computer science topics as prescribed in the CBSE syllabus Code 083.
Assuming no previous knowledge of computer science, this book discusses key computing concepts to provide invaluable insight into how computers work. It prepares students for the world of computing by giving them a solid foundation in programming concepts, operating systems, problem solving methodology, C++ programming language, data representation, and computer hardware.
• Explains theory in user friendly and easy-to-approach style
• Teaches C++ from scratch; knowledge of C is not needed
• Provides Programming Examples
• Gives Practical Exercise
• Provides Answers to Short Questions
• Gives Practice Questions at the end of each chapter
• Suitable for Self-Study